Site address https://asepti.ge
1.1 This document covers our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use the Site to purchase a product or service.
1.2 Definitions of terms:
Account means the unique account that you create to access our Service or parts of our Service.
The company (referred to in this agreement as “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to Asepti LLC, Tbilisi , Rafiel Danibegashvili Street N2
Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website and contain details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
Country means: Georgia
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
The Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing the use of the Service.
Usage Data refers to automatically collected data generated by the use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The site is about Asepti, accessible from https://asepti.ge
You means the individual using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual accesses or uses the Service.
2. Collection and use of personal data
Types of data collected:
2.1 Personal Data
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- name and surname
- telephone number
- Address, ZIP/Postal Code, City
Usage data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (eg, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, your unique device. Identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or when you access the Service from a mobile device.
Our service and our email. Some sections of the mail may contain small electronic files known as Web Beacons. (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that allow the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. or to open e-mail and other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and server).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes listed below.
3. Use of your personal data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may allow you to access various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For contract performance: developing, complying with and entering into a contract for the purchase of products, items or services purchased by you or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: Contact you by email, phone calls or SMS. The purpose of this action is to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or are interested in, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your enquiries: Managing your inquiries to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze your use of our Service, to contact you.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, such information can be seen by all users and may be publicly shared externally.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.